Points to Note
- Choose a size larger than your normal size to provide enough space for your feet that swell up slightly after a long day of trekking.
- The rental cost mentioned is for the full duration of the trek.
- An extra deposit amount of Rs.1000(in cash) is charged at the base camp.
- The gear should be collected at the base camp.
Your shoes can either make or break your trek. These Forclaz 100/Quipco shoes are made for trekking several days at a stretch. They are tried and tested in all terrain and weather. Most trekkers prefer these shoes for their simple design and excellent performance.
- Essensole rubber sole for good traction
- High ankle support
- Breathable and waterproof material
- 488 g per shoe in size 8
- Mid-sole cushioning for extra comfort