Rental Trek Pole
Trekking poles help you conserve around 40% of your energy, and improve your balance and stability on a trek. They can help avoid bad knee pains or ligament pulls after your trek, as they take away an enormous amount of pressure off of your legs.
Our trek poles have been researched and perfected over several years. They’re light-weight, weighing hardly 260 g, made of the strongest aluminium, and come with a clip-locking mechanism, which is easy to use. This helps you divide the three sections of the pole into equal parts, giving you good support & stability while walking.
Scroll down to read the history of the equipment and our test learnings
Points to Note
- The rental cost mentioned is for the full duration of the trek.
- An extra deposit amount of Rs.500(in cash) is charged at the base camp.
- The gear should be collected at the base camp.
- Long strap that comes around your wrist for extra control
- Padded handle head for absorbing sweat
- Firm grip
- Body made of the strongest grade of aluminium
- Lightweight – 260 grams
- Clip locking mechanism for easy use
- Snow basket to trek in snow
- Rubber cover for good grip on rocky terrain
- Tungsten steel tip for good traction on snow and ice