A backpack designed by Indiahikes and Adventure Worx keeping in mind comfort and utility.
Note: If you are planning to offload, do not rent the backpack now. On most treks, we provide Kitbags for your offload luggage. First, check with your Experience Coordinator if you will get a Kitbag or not and then rent the backpack.
How do we make sure you get clean and hygienic rental products?
DEEP DIVE INTO WHAT MAKES THIS PRODUCT THE BEST OPTION FOR YOUR TREK
1) It’s a spacious bag with a volume capacity of 55 liters which is perfect for Himalayan treks of 4-9 days.
2) It has multiple pockets at strategic locations keeping accessibility in mind
3) It has a ventilated breathable back which allows the sweat to dry
4) It has a solid metallic frame structure which takes the weight off from shoulders and distributes it to the waist.
Why do you need a good backpack on a trek?
Your backpack can make or break your trek. Even our trek leaders pay more attention to their backpack quality than to any other gear, because it’s the most important gear they carry.
The reason for it is that you carry a heavy load, almost 9 kg, on your shoulders for long hours while trekking on difficult terrain. Trekkers end up offloading their backpack not because it’s heavy, but because it is uncomfortable.
Here’s where a good backpack comes in:
1) If a backpack is of not good build and design, you can end up with sore muscles and a stiff back right after the end of the first day of trek. That can adversely affect your morale and the trek experience. It could even put an end to your trek.
2) Most trekkers make the mistake of buying any 50-55 L backpack from the market, without looking at the comfort, ventilation or compactness of the backpack. Right backpack has storage compartments that makes your packing very neat and organized for easy access which is very crucial on a trek.