At Indiahikes we carry our own cutlery on the trek. This is a big part of our culture and we strongly believe that this is in the right spirit of trekking.
We specifically choose a box that is made of Stainless steel. We have observed that it is easy to wash. Any other material will retain oil even after washing. Stainless steel helps keep things clean.
P.S. – We use our own cutlery even when we are back in the cities. It helps reduce a lot of single-use paper/plastic cutlery which eventually end up in a landfill.
- Clip system for better locking
- Easy to wash Stainless steel
Points to Note
- The rental cost mentioned is for the full duration of the trek.
- Spoons and mugs are not provided along with tiffin boxes.
How do we make sure you get clean and hygienic rental products?
DEEP DIVE INTO WHAT MAKES THIS PRODUCT THE BEST OPTION FOR YOUR TREK
1) Clip system for better locking
2)Easy to wash Stainless steel
3)Spoons and mugs are not provided along with tiffin boxes.