Rental Shoes – Trek100
A trek shoe is something that makes or breaks your trek. Having the right shoe is very important for your trek experience. If your feet are not comfortable, you are not getting the right grip on tricky boulders or during descent, it can dampen your trek experience quite a bit.
We have selected the best shoe for your trek. These trekking shoes from Decathlon is the best ones that you want on a high altitude trek. The Cross-Contact sole gives a very good grip on boulders and scree. These are water-resistant and help keep your feet dry while crossing rivers or light rain.
We have tested these shoes multiple times on our trek. We have had some really good reviews from our team in the mountains.
Here is a link where you can read the official review from our founder Arjun Majumdar: https://indiahikes.com/forclaz-trek-100-hiking-shoe-review/
Points to Note
- Choose a size larger than your normal size to provide enough space for your feet that swell up slightly after a long day of trekking.
- An extra deposit amount of Rs.1000(in cash) is charged at the base camp.
- The gear should be collected at the base camp.
- Approved sole for optimal grip and traction on hard and wet ground
- High ankle support
- Breathable and waterproof material
- 506 g per shoe in size 8
- Mid-sole cushioning for extra comfort