Kids Rental Shoes
A trek shoe is something that makes or breaks your trek. Having the right shoe is very important for your trek experience. If your feet are not comfortable, you are not getting the right grip on tricky boulders or during descent, it can dampen your trek experience quite a bit.
We have selected the best shoe for kids. The Forclaz series of trekking shoes from Decathlon is the best ones that you want on a high altitude trek . The Cross-Contact sole gives a very good grip on boulders and scree. These are water-resistant and helps keep your feet dry while crossing rivers or light rain and is ideal for children in all conditions.
Points to Note
- Choose a size larger than your normal size to provide enough space for your feet that swell up slightly after a long day of trekking.
- The rental cost mentioned is for the full duration of the trek.
- The gear should be collected at the base camp.
- An extra deposit amount of Rs.500(in cash) is charged at the base camp.
- Rubber sole for good traction
- High ankle support
- Breathable and waterproof material
- 210g per shoe in size 8
- Mid-sole cushioning for extra comfort