ELP Head lamp
A hands-free torch to help you find your way in the dark.
Note: This rental gear does not include batteries. Bring 2 Triple A batteries with you if you are renting these. You can take the batteries back home for reuse after your trek.
How do we make sure you get clean and hygienic rental products?
DEEP DIVE INTO WHAT MAKES THIS PRODUCT THE BEST OPTION FOR YOUR TREK
1) It has wide beam of 30 lumens which helps you cover wide area in dark
2) It has a range of 15 meters visibility.
3) It is very lightweight which means you don’t feel the weight either in your backpack or when you are using it.
4) It is highly durable and can withstand shocks and splashes in the outdoors.
Why do you need a headlamp on a trek?
One question that we get asked often is why a headlamp is required when a mobile flash/handheld torch can serve the same purpose.
The answer is simple:
1) On a Himalayan trek, at that altitude, in that cold, you want to keep your hands in gloves and probably in your pocket, especially for an early morning summit push. You cannot do that when you have a mobile in your hand.
2) Secondly you want to keep your hands free. Maybe you are using a trek pole or you are scrambling on rocks, you need your hands free which is not possible if you are using a mobile or even a handheld torch.